FINAL S.A.'s priority objectives result from the Company's Mission and Vision. Strengthening the Company's position on the market as a reliable partner in comprehensive services, including the extrusion, anodizing, varnishing and mechanical processing of aluminium profiles, and the satisfaction of our Customers – by fulfilling their requirements and expectations – are the priorities of our employees.
Our manufacturing process is conducted and our services are provided with special care for the natural environment as well as occupational health and safety.
Pursuing these objectives, we constantly improve the efficiency of our Integrated Management System, which includes the Quality Management System according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and the Environmental Management System according to PN-EN ISO 14001:2015.
We commit to:
- constantly improve our customer service,
- act in conformity with the requirements and provisions of law applicable to the Company's activity, our products, our environmental impact and occupational health and safety,
- prevent environmental contamination,
- manage waste in a manner that is rational and safe for the environment by segregating, securing and sending it for utilisation or recycling,
- use power utilities, resources and materials in an optimal way,
- raise the qualifications and awareness of our employees, shape their attitudes and strengthen their engagement in providing high-quality products, protecting the natural environment and acting in accordance with occupational health and safety regulations,
- ensure appropriate resources permitting to implement this Policy.
Dąbrowa Górnicza, 10 May 2018